1. Focus and specialisation in games and interactive entertainment.
We only work in interactive entertainment. We have 10 years of success serving this one market. We are not reliant on other sectors to subsidise our offering to you.
2. Reputation based on word of mouth, not paid for advertising.
We attract both clients and new job seekers by reputation and word of mouth. We do not need to advertise our jobs in the trade press to maintain our profile.
3. Global reach tailored to local needs.
We work for clients and place job seekers in all the world's attractive, less attractive and unusual locations, with a network of consultants willing to help you. Our fee rates for clients reflect local salaries and individual company circumstances.
4. A commitment to professional recruiting and ethical standards.
We are signed up to rigorous codes of conduct with both the REC (UK) and PEER (worldwide). Both trade bodies demand the highest professional recruiting standards and take complaints seriously. We commit to providing a good service to all our users.
5. Fully trained, games industry experienced consultants .
All our consultants have a minimum of 4 years games industry experience and are AREC qualified.
6. High visibility on your desk top and at international shows.
You can view and talk to our consultants from the comfort of your desk for free using our Skype video links and webcams. You can also meet us at many of the world's games conferences and shows.